Sunday 6 December 2009

Variables.



Sunday started out beautifully sunny, alas it's now midday and the clouds have gathered and are threatening rain. I'm not sure why we get so uptight about the weather - there is precious little we can do about it but get on and do what we have to do!  I have to admit that it can be difficult when carrying a camera, unless you have a camera raincoat. I am fortunate as the body of my camera is protected by about 70 waterproof seals - not so the lenses so I have to be careful to keep them dry.
The main reason that we moan about the weather is that it is so variable, one day mild the next bitterly cold. A bit like people really, one day full of fun the next down in the dumps. But then what would life be like if everything and everyone were always the same?  I suspect that we would quickly become very bored with life and set about finding ways to add a few variables……..

No comments: