Friday 4 December 2009


So, here we are, round to Friday again. Time for me to get in front of the camera - outdoors methinks but lets wait and see. I'm not going to plan. I'm home from a small market which is held weekly at Broadwoodkelly.  The villagers have a very strong sense of community and for a very small place they organise a tremendous number of events of one sort or another. The market was very busy today, word is spreading among the neighbouring villages! If you have something to sell they are happy to find you a space, (for a contribution to Hall funds) It's a very worthwhile venture. As my car was blocked in the car park I went for a walk round the churchyard, it has a strange layout with many of the gravestones quite a distance from the Church, while others were, as normal, close around it. The Church is kept locked but I shall return and borrow the key to have a look inside for any history…….. I could Google it but then I'd miss out on the peaceful moments inside.  Peaceful moments should be relished……..

No comments: