Tuesday 8 December 2009

Intrigue




I am beginning to enjoy writing this blog  every day. When I started out my intention was to add bits and pieces as and when. Now I find that I look forward to sitting down and collecting my thoughts. I am also intrigued by the thought that it can be read by anyone "out there"  anyone with an internet connection. I know that I have good friends who read these wanderings and give me feedback, for which I am extremely grateful, but I can't help but wonder about the people who read them and remain anonymous. But then that is the nature of this form of communication. I have looked up the meaning of "communicate" as I was interested in whether it  implied any form of exchange - apparently it does… and it doesn't! Ah well if one person reads and enjoys I am happy and then again if they don't I shall never know………...

2 comments:

John said...

Hmm, a bit like a message in a bottle except with millions out there these messages are going to meet several souls, and where do your blogs end up, what far flung corner of the globe, and what hope and pleasure they may give to someone who is loney or desperate.

Keep up the good work.

John said...

PS, I see your band of followers is growing!