Thursday 3 December 2009

I started the day thinking about security, but then as I don't feel too secure myself in some aspects of my life perhaps it is a subject for another day. I will turn my mind to the 2 photography challenges that I have today. The first is the "December Challenge" - a photograph of or to include circles, rectangles and/or triangles. A new photo to be taken each day and posted onto the Pbase Forum. It's fun to do. The second one is the "Thursday Challenge" This subject is set each week by two members of PBase. Sometimes a single word or, as today a type of image. So - off I go to find circles, rectangles and triangles, form them into a still life to be lit by a single light source! Well that should keep me out of mischief for a while………  Watch this space ;)

2 comments:

John said...

Good luck X

Ray... said...

I can only take so many challenges!