Wednesday 2 June 2010

A-Z of .... well everything feminine really!


I have found a lovely blog which, when I read it, thought it had been written for me! I doubt that I am alone..... it is an inspiration and a confirmation that all is not lost for us women, we can be feminine and fabulous no matter what! We can't all be blessed with the "perfect" figure, but then is there such a thing or have we been brainwashed into thinking that there is? I think that we have.  Anyway Lottie is going to point us in the right direction for feeling fabulous with ourselves.  So if you are reading this please take a moment or two to read her blog - http://lottieloves.com/2010/06/02/feminine-and-fabulous/ You won't be disappointed I'm sure. Best of all she is a champion of frocks...wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ann, I am so pleased you are on board and really grateful for you shouting about it on your lovely blog. I look forward to hearing more from you. xxx

Admin said...

I just popped over from Lottie Loves... hi! xx