Sunday 27 June 2010

Change

All I wanted to do was change my email address , simple you would think? Well you know what thought did! From now on it will appear that this blog is being written by two people but it isn't, it's just me. Apparently if I delete the old email address I will also be deleting all the photos previously posted....sigh! So from now on I have a split personality. Thinking about it, that would have been useful over the past week, well physically not mentally! I burned quite a bit of midnight oil trying to sort out photos for my SoFoBoMo project, http://www.sofobomo.org/HomePage. It's amazing that I began the project, knowing the time constraints and with a "plan" then left so much until the last few days - madness!! Well with that now finished and the photos from my first attempts at modelling nearly organised I can get back to normal for oh let's see...... Monday. Then I get to see the results of the second photo shoot. Hopefully I will be looking a lot more relaxed this time. It really has been a great experience, mainly due to the kindness and consideration of the Photographer, who did a wonderful job at putting me at my ease. I could really get to like modelling......... and I can't believe I just said that! (insert row of smiley faces) Hmmmmm........

No comments: