Sunday 20 June 2010

Sorting myself out....

I've had a lot going on over the past few days and have neglected my blog but then it's not supposed to be a burden. I've had time to think about the photo shoot which, to be honest, has occupied far more of my time and thoughts than perhaps it should, but was so far from my "norm" and so enjoyable. After I looked through the photos, both the finished, edited ones and those straight from the camera, I couldn't wait to go through the whole process again, so the next shoot is booked. I can't quite work out why these photos are so much more "as others see me" after all I take a self portrait every week and the process is the same - me in front of a camera - the only thing that is different is the finger on the shutter so to speak. Anyway I'm delighted that I took the plunge and had a go.
I've also been on a bit of a spending spree........ shoes, stockings, dresses.The poor wardrobe has long since overflowed but I don't have the space to put another so some reorganisation is needed.  I'm sure that Lottie, http://lottieloves.com/ would faint at the sight of my wardrobe - it's actually quite hard to see the wardrobe as there is so much hanging around the outside - and demand that I sort myself out!!  As for shoe storage....well the bulk of them are under my bed, in their boxes, neatly labeled. The snag is that there are several pairs.....ok a lot of pairs still to be found a home. Storage is such a problem....... I can hear mutterings that perhaps I should have a clear out.......shame on you!! It is a known fact that as soon as you throw something out you need it..............

No comments: