Tuesday 15 June 2010

A for Attitude

Hmmmm attitude I can do but not the sort Lottie is prompting us to strive for but I'll have a go.  My biggest "positive" is that I'm succeeding in my hobby/obsession, photography. I have almost conquered my camera controls, learned to use a laptop and editing software and launched my photographs onto some websites. This has been a tremendous boost to my confidence which has affected many other aspects of my life. I am working at the gym to get my body back! It disappeared and I'm going to get it back - the one that fits into size 12 (UK) clothes that is. In the meantime I'm much happier with the one I have and not afraid to show it off a little, ok well sometimes a bit more than a little! I've let my hair grow longer and coloured it and it's good. My legs are fine so they deserve to be pampered with some lovely seamed stockings and high heels are back on my menu too. Gardening is now done in gloves so that my hands and nails are looking good. Small things I know but they are all taking me in the right direction.
Thanks Lottie!

2 comments:

Lottie said...

I think you definitely have the right attitude :-) xx

Mairéad said...

Sounds good - way to go:)