Thursday 10 June 2010

An adventure

No wonder I couldn't sleep and am writing this at some ridiculously early time, my adventure into an ever so slightly different sort of photography begins today. It'll be strange not to be holding a camera for once. Not sure yet how I will cope with being directed - having been used to doing self portraits when the only director is me and the lights are going to be a bit strange - I do hope I don't squint too much. My bag is nearly packed, well that's not strictly true. One bag is packed and the other is nearly done, I'm either taking way too much or only just enough!  At the moment I feel a mix of excitement and trepidation so all I have to do is turn that into calmness and composure.......I'll let you know how I get on.

1 comment:

Lottie said...

Have you been having a photoshoot too? Oooh do tell, what have you been up to?

Love the shoes too :-)

xx