Saturday 5 June 2010

Shoes

You can never have too many pairs of shoes, its a bit like lenses really, different situations require different shoes. From a couple of the fashion magazines I have read lately, and yes, I do read something other than photography mags, I was under the impression that kitten heels were back "in" Ha! if they are they haven't reached Exeter yet. The shops seemed to be awash with strappy flats and mile high stilettos. Not that I have anything against flats and heels, well heels anyway, but I really want some lower heels..... ah well the search will go on.  Of course being in and out of so many shoe shops I couldn't come home empty handed and a pair of sandals were desperate to come back with me.  As I'm at a loose end this weekend, the hunt for "kittens" will continue...... Retail therapy....bliss!

No comments: