Sunday 31 October 2010

Sunday

My sleep patterns are all awry again and I should have been having an extra hour of it last night :(  At least I've been able to catch up on some reading  and have a look through my new photography books. I should have been reading my camera manual - there is an awful lot still to learn, pleasurable learning though. For now I'll sit and watch it get light then I can go for a walk up the garden to let the chucks out and check that all is well. I don't seem to make it to the top of the garden very often these days, anyone would think it was miles! There are a couple of trees up there which need to be felled. When the "Wild Garden" was planted the group of Willows were planted too close to the Alders, which have grown much faster than expected. It won't be an easy task as, being water lovers, they are all planted in the really boggy area. I'd better get out and buy some waders!!


Sweet Chestnuts from Brittany.



No comments: