Thursday 7 October 2010

The day after

Thanks to Cheryl for a lovely bottle of Fizz - that went down very nicely indeed last night, with no ill effects this morning. I even slept quite well and then woke up "set" sigh! On the plus side my tinnitus seems to have disappeared from my right ear...I feel I have to whisper that in case it suddenly wakes up! It has been so bad for the past few days this respite is wonderful - long may it........... no won't go there.
The roofers arrived this morning and are happily pounding about up there. What on earth we are going to do with all the stuff they have chucked off I have no idea. I'm not sure it was appreciated quite how much there would be.....hey ho! Next I suppose we have to order new patio doors, though I love the look of these old ones - perhaps they can make us some similar. Modern ones would look awful.
At least I can get away from the noise, a Camera Club Workshop to be organised, well ahead of time to try to avoid mishaps on the evening. Haha...she hopes. It's about lighting, the artificial sort.....I know very little, I have had a flash gun for several years and still don't fully understand it, despite the best efforts of a friend to prod me in the direction of the instruction manual, or even the flash gun itself! So maybe this evening I might be a bit more clued up on how things work...........cough cough!!

No comments: