Monday 25 October 2010

So Long









It's been ages since I wrote, perhaps I should rename my blog, better still I should get myself organised to write more regularly. I can but try.
There has been a lot going on since my birthday, trip to France, photography, more photography, spending…. you get the idea!
At the moment I am in need of sleep. At 2am three of us were in the garden, watching the frost form, and trying to persuade a small black and white cat to come down from the top of the power supply pole - we failed and she is, as I write this at 10am, still there. Hopefully the Electricity Supply "team" will be out soon. During these early hours long pieces of wood were bound together to make a sloping bridge from the top of the pole to the ground to entice her to walk down - now in the harsh light of day I can see just how dangerous this was. We were inches from the power cables! So she sits there, watching the birds and the dog in the garden next door……hmmmm, I wonder…….





No comments: