Monday 4 October 2010

Memories

She loved Roses.


I haven't felt inclined to write here of late. Strange that I should today after a very stressful weekend in so many ways. Yesterday was the 4th anniversary of the death of my Mum, I find it hard to believe that 4 busy years have gone by since that mad dash up the M5 to the hospital. I still look at things and think " Oh Mum would like that, I'll tell Mum about this" How the mind works..... plays tricks.

A little incident at the breakfast table this morning made me think....... look at these two phrases:
"you should have said" - "you should have thought."

How many times do you think one of these - they go in tandem quite well too. Two sides of an argument. If you find yourself thinking "you should have thought" about someone on a regular basis, perhaps it's time you said it out loud, and I'll bet that their response will be "you should have said" Hmmmmm why don't we say...........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can still tell your mum all of the things you want to - just sit and talk to her and tell her about all the wonderful things you see that make you think about her...