Monday 13 September 2010

Some days

There are some days when, no matter how well intentioned I am, nothing gets done that should get done. Problem is that I'm having too many of them at the moment and I'm not sure what to do about it.........I'm tempted here to say "if anything"! But then the growing pile of ironing will soon swamp the bath and tumble onto the floor. (We do have more than one bathroom for those of you who may be wondering if we have personal hygiene issues!) I did promise myself a couple of days ago that I wouldn't use the washing machine until I've caught up with this ironing mountain but.......it's so much easier to wash than iron. I'm beginning to become obsessed by it, it's constantly on my mind. So, now I will close the laptop, turn on the iron and....... but wait it's lunchtime..... sigh

2 comments:

Brent said...

I am like this all the time. I need an internal motivator for most jobs. If I'm not passionate, it won't get done.

shopaholicann said...

I know exactly what you mean Brent - that's why my photography always gets done and the ironing doesn't!!