Tuesday 6 July 2010

Start

What a start to the day...... nothing major just that horrid "blurrghh" feeling which colours everything you see, do, think....... Talk about getting out of bed on the wrong side, but then as I slept on the sofa that doesn't apply. Plus side is that my back feels ok thanks to my lovely sofa.
I have one of those "to do" lists today that doesn't seem to have anything on it that appeals, perhaps I'll have to bribe myself. Again I do have a plus side - my neighbour gave me a lovely bunch of Sweet Peas so I have something to use for a spot of macro photography........ There now that's 2 pluses I've found from just sitting writing this...whoever said blogging is a waste of time is wrong!
I will even tackle my wardrobe - and then Lottie will be pleased with me!

No comments: