Thursday 15 July 2010

France



After a dreadful crossing (calming pills required!) here we are at No 2. It amazes me how clean it stays - the benefit of no carpets I guess. So there isn't much to do apart from unpack and plug in various electrical devices. A quick trip to the local Supermarket and we're set for the week. Weather could be better but then living in Devon rain is nothing new! Once again I have forgotten to bring some photos for the walls. I do hate bare walls so I might as well show off some of my better efforts! Next trip I WILL bring some over...... that must be about the 4th time I've said that to myself! I do believe I will set a reminder on my phone...... I seem to remember being advised of its efficacy :) Which goes to show that I can remember some things...........



No comments: