Tuesday 13 July 2010

Wanderings

I have been neglecting my blog lately, though as I have said before it's not a chore to be done "ad nauseam" So what has kept me away, I certainly haven't been away from the laptop - so many photos to sort through, but I'm getting there slowly. 

Em is no longer with us, having moved to be with another Rotary family, but hopefully he will be back for a few days before he flies home. Such an inspiring young man!

I must really start to prepare for our trip to home No 2. It's an age since we have been there. Hopefully we shall be able to explore a bit further afield and have a real relax, though doubtless I will fret after about 5 days. I'm not sure why I get so uneasy when away from home for any period of time but I certainly do. Just one of my little quirks I guess............

1 comment:

mumsarcade said...

Wanted to say a big thank you for having the courage to post on my blog at http://gigglingatiall.blogpost.com
Very interesting to see less comments coming in on this one and also know will touch a nerve or two with some friends and followers.
I agree with all you say and am just talking online with an old male friend about depression and gender differences/similarities.