Tuesday 27 July 2010

Food



I have problems with food. Prepared and placed in front of me I will eat it. Left to my own devices I would live on yogurt and the occasional "ready meal" I prefer to stay out of the kitchen as things go wrong when I try to cook, mainly because I have a tendency to wander off at a critical moment or forget to look at the clock so timing becomes a matter of guesswork!
During a visit to the gym yesterday I was roundly scolded by the PT because I don't eat breakfast and left under strict instruction to make porridge and eat it with some fruit each morning. The remains of my first attempt for many years to make porridge were found in the microwave - not quite solid but getting that way late in the evening...........ah well there's tomorrow.....perhaps weetabix would be a safer bet.

No comments: