Friday 2 July 2010

And it makes me wonder


Strange little things happen sometimes that when you think about them later....well they make you wonder... Yesterday when I was at the gym, pedalling away on an exercise bike, my iPod shuffle shuffled the same song in about 20 minutes. There are 300+ tracks on it so that struck me as a little odd. I then went into the Dance Studio to watch a Pilates class as I have been advise that it might be helpful for my back problem. As I walked in the same track was playing.......that is some coincidence! It's not new by any means - Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. When I got home I read the lyrics and they made me wonder too........

"yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on.

And it makes me wonder"

2 comments:

Lee Rudd said...

The shuffle algorithm has always favoured songs that have been played before, so the odds of a song being played again if it has been played are quite high! As for the pilates class, not the music I would have expected!

mumsarcade said...

A good lyric and one to inspire. Thanks for sharing and thanks for commenting so nicely on my blog at http://gigglingatitall.blogspot.com