Tuesday 12 January 2010

Tired

Here I am - nearly 2.15am. Tired but don't want to sleep. What did the mighty Bard pen - "To sleep perchance to dream" I've probably misquoted and should Google it and get it right but it's late/early so it'll have to stand. I suppose thoughts will give way to dreams - I just hope I don't remember them - the thoughts or the dreams. I wouldn't want to get confused between dreams and reality…… or for that matter reality and reality!
I've got lyrics going round in my head…….Radiohead - Creep…….. not the most uplifting of lyrics perhaps but they strike a chord. But you really need to hear them being sung, to get the mood. Perhaps I'll learn to put a YouTube clip in here…. one day.

 I don't care if it hurts,
 I wanna have control
 I want a perfect body
 I want a perfect soul

 I want you to notice
when I'm not around
You're so fuckin' special
I wish I was special

So, will I sleep tonight? Who knows?   It's no good asking me……...

2 comments:

John said...

Hope you got to sleep. with "sweet" dreams.

I must look on you tube for that song.

Lilith said...

Very recognizable. It's a perfect song to get in a creative mood.