Saturday 23 January 2010

4.00am


Yet again I give up on lying in bed in pain. Getting up isn't all that easy but it's the best option....I think. So..... I can sit here on the sofa and see what is going on in the world, though sometimes it's hard to find some good things out there and they must be out there.......somewhere.......mustn't they?  Well one good thing is that my appointment for an MRI scan has come through - nearly the end of February and on a Sunday! Shall I want to know the results...........not sure on that one!

1 comment:

John said...

I know you are frightened and in pain, but best to know what can be done or if nothing can. Then you can deal with what to do. No good worrying now, no good thinking about it now. Whatever it is yiur worrying will seem pointless in a few months time. Only just got notification of your post nearly 11pm, wish I could have talked to you at 4 am. Just remember there are those who care, and take comfort in that thought. Hope you can sleep tonight. XXX