Saturday 9 January 2010

Caution



 I've been confined to home now for 4 days - not a long time I do realise, but long enough to make me appreciate the level of freedom that I normally have. As I am nervous of walking on the ice, the garden is as far as I can go until the weather improves. It occurred to me today as I picked my way down the path, that I was probably being overly cautious and that that in itself could lead to a slip. Another case for throwing caution to the winds…………….
This photograph is my picture of the day on PBase.com - it is titled "Trapped"

1 comment:

John said...

You look like a poor victorian maid locked in a workhouse!!

Cheer up, put on some grippy boots, and have a trudge in the snow if you can, but yes avoid ice!

Alternatively curl up in front of a roaring fire with a glass of something warming, and a good book or a dvd!