Sunday 20 February 2011

To rage or not to rage

I could be incandescent with rage……..there was a long list of swear words running through my brain - good job I can't spell most of them and they wouldn't be in spell check…….would they? ……. but somehow I've calmed myself. It's not worth the angst, it won't achieve anything and the gratification will be instant, fleeting and unsatisfactory.  I must think of myself, my decision and what I want for a change.

I will not be diverted. 

There, that's better. Like a list, written and then left behind, but its contents remembered I have exorcised the cause of my initial anger through the act of writing it down - detail is unnecessary. 

So I can now smile, relax and prepare to enjoy!  

On a different note a shopping trip to Plymouth today resulted in a lovely selection of photographs, mostly architecture and no purchases - surely a first for me!

No comments: