Sunday 13 February 2011

Lost for words

Not like me I know but the injury from my previous escapade ( See "The Result of falling Down a Bank") is causing more and more pain as the days go by, making me 

less and less inclined to move. 
So in theory I should be writing more than before - the laptop is right here beside me, so what's the problem Ann ?
A mixture of too much thinking and too much sleep. Though I'm not sure that you can have too much of the latter. The former causes all sorts of
problems especially at 2am, the dreaded "gremlin time"!  
I should be in a more positive mood, my Pre-Op is next week and the registration for SoFoBoMo has opened - more of that later.
Perhaps I can get the gremlins removed during the "Op"  There's a thought, keyhole surgery to remove nighttime gremlins - the queue would be right round the block!!
Well before I 'm completely wafted away with the fairies I must move myself - places to go, photos to see………later…….

No comments: