Friday 18 February 2011

Awake

So here I am, awake at stupid o'clock with "stuff" whirling round and round in my head. Why isn't there an off switch for thinking, but then I suppose there is…the ultimate one. See this is where thoughts stray to in the wee small hours, not that these are wee nor small. A lot of people have started their work day by now. 
So here I am with coffee…perhaps not the best of ideas but hey! There are always photos to process and blogs to read so I'm not exactly idle and it keeps the thoughts at bay……maybe.

Through the Summerhouse.
I should really revisit my piece about "words I should be avoiding"  My use of "maybe" has reminded me. Well then, there's something else I can occupy myself with.  But for now it's back to the photos from Rosemoor which I took yesterday. The colour seems strange, not how I remember it, but then how we remember things isn't always how they were……sadly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm yes at 5am thoughts are always of unsolvable problems, that can be solved in the light of day.
I'm afraid I was fast asleep and dreaming, but ... in those dreams what thoughts may come .....

Haven't had a reply from you, guess you've been too busy.

shopaholicann said...

Sorry John - I think I need a Time Management course - but would I have the time….. ;)