Wednesday 2 February 2011

The result of falling down a bank

About a year ago I climbed a bank to get a photo of some trees, the light was really lovely, and on my way back down I slipped and twisted my knee.  Several swearwords later I was back in the car and the knee felt sore but ok. The soreness was replaced by a nagging, though intermittent pain. This in turn subsided and I forgot about it. Until about two months ago when the pain returned with a vengeance. A trip (lol) to the Doctor and a referral to a Consultant later and I am waiting for an appointment to have keyhole surgery.
I have to confess that it came as a shock. I was expecting three15 minute sessions of physiotherapy or something similar! The timing is appalling. There are things to do, places to go, people to meet. Let's hope I don't have to do it all on crutches!


Sunrise.


 

No comments: