Sunday 28 February 2010

Small and Insignificant

The title says it all really.........about how I feel. After effects of the funeral - mind in turmoil .......  again. In an effort to redirect my thoughts I started to go through my photo library on the Air - as it's the laptop which travels with me the majority of the work  is of France or PBase meets. Happy times! I found one or two  lovely shots which I had missed way back when........ Mental note: must be more careful with my editing and posting in the future. Having said that I came across this - http://www.completedigitalphotography.com/?p=1212  (How can anyone do this?) The gallery of lost and found images is well worth a look too. So, now perhaps I will face the rest of Sunday in a better frame of mind.



These are 2 of my "lost and found"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, lost and founds.