Saturday 20 February 2010

Expectations 2

I was really pleased with this image. Being Friday it's my Self Portrait day and I wanted to try something different. Well different for me. It wasn't easy to do but my little Panny is light and easy to use and perfect for SP's. My new earring is a bit different too but then I have always liked unusual jewellery - quirky rings and earrings especially. The photo fell flat with the family but then nothing new there! If I don't have an inane grin on my face - holiday snap style then they're not happy. But then I take photographs for myself - one luxury I intend to keep hold of..........

1 comment:

John said...

Hmm ...
A delicate ear, embellished with a delicate piece of jewellery.

I love the pic, very sensuous, but you know me I can't resist a pretty neck and ear!