Saturday 21 August 2010

The right course

Determined as I am not to let this blog slide I still manage to miss days here and there - must try harder! I have been in a difficult position of late...... one of those heart v head situations. When I know what I should do but ........ just "but" really, nothing earth shattering. Indecision is probably the better word but as I have tried to steer clear of being indecisive I'll get round it by calling it something else........ that won't work will it Ann ??

Ah well I have made a move and all seems well, for now. It is always more difficult to deal with family and sometimes close friends - the very people one should be able to talk to. So do you travel down the path of upsetting the few or the many - sods law is that you upset the very one you don't mean to. Very occasionally a desert island has great attraction, but not enough power sockets...........

In future I will not go against my gut feeling and do things because others say I should...... I can't stand the smile never reaching the eyes. Yes the more I think about a desert island.................

No comments: