Wednesday 4 August 2010

More


Preparation is going ahead for my third session in front of a camera and I'm really looking forward to it. If I'm not careful I could get addicted! I have a new dress, bought with the shoot in mind and some different stockings. I still haven't managed to persuade myself to buy some Fully Fashioned ones, I do wonder about the sizing. Perhaps I'll hit eBay and see what I can find!
Tonight I have my hair coloured and, as usual, have no idea how it will turn out but as far as the photographs are concerned they'll be black and white, so weird coloured hair won't matter one jot. It is years since my hair has been as long as it is now and I love it. Way back when I had it short and spiky and liked it, but there is nothing quite like brushing out long hair.......

No comments: