Tuesday 17 August 2010

12 days







No not the 12 days of Christmas! 12 days since I last wrote a line here........ until I made a start today I hadn't really realised how much time had passed and also how much I had missed blogging.........dreadful word that it is!
I've been busy both in front and behind the camera and have some great sets of photographs to show for my efforts. Fireworks, young musicians and an agricultural show all feature as well as my daily wanderings around Devon. I am also doing a month long "Abstracts" challenge on PBase which is really enjoyable as there is endless scope for inventiveness.
Today....well today is going to be a bit of a challenge in oh so many ways but there will be coffee and cake no doubt and they always "oil the wheels" as it were and this evening I may be posting more photos of me rather than by me.
Now to do battle with the posting of this blog - I do find it difficult to get photos in the right places - more practise needed..........


No comments: