Wednesday 28 May 2014

The empty plate

I opened the fridge yesterday to find an empty plate balanced somewhat precariously on top of some food or other. It's not the first time I've found this and I continue to be baffled by it. Of course nobody will own up so I can't find out the reason for it. Is it laziness or are "they" hoping that if they leave the plate there it will miraculously fill up with food again. Maybe they can't face the trauma of putting it in the dishwasher, who knows. This anomaly goes alongside the "empty packet syndrome" which we seem to have in this house. Food is removed from a packet or box which then, being empty, would normally be thrown into the bin or recycling box but no, the empty packet stays exactly where it was, the pantry, the fridge...  Again Mr Nobody is responsible. Short of a surveillance camera I doubt that I'll get to the bottom of this and will continue to open the fridge and think "oh good I can have...oh :( no I can't" Grrrrr.



Socks
Which came first


Shoes

No comments: