Sunday 25 May 2014

I'm back

Well it's been a long and rocky road since I left here in 2011. I started a website in my own name with, I must add, considerable help from people who actually understood the construction of a website. I was mostly successful in learning how to post and alter bits of it on the blog side of things. The photo galleries were no problem at all and looked quite good. Then, something meddled and malware appeared. it was found and deleted and all was well but then it found me again and caused all sorts of problems. By this time I was on my own and without the skill to find the source of the problem. I finished with the site altogether and now am with Zenfolio. anncourtney.zenfolio.com  No blog there and I do miss my periodic jottings and snaps. So do others as I have been asked several times when I would start again. So... here I am. I'll give it a go.

 I went to Bow Music Festival today.

                               

1 comment:

Mairéad said...

Hi Ann,
So glad to see you're back. Your other blog did look very professional but I know it gave you no end of trouble. Looking forward to catching up with your wanderings here as well as on Pbase.
Music festivals are great for photo taking as well as listening to music, of course!