Friday 25 March 2011

For the Love of Lingerie.

I can't help it and I know I've said it before, I'm completely addicted to lingerie. I have started a gallery on PBase, The Devil is in the Detail, which, of course it most definitely is. The tiny bows, lace and embroidery make all the difference. For some strange reason this new gallery has been very popular though I have had requests for a more "suitable" setting ….I  wonder what they mean? Taking one shot of each item is sometimes difficult but I'm determined to stick to one and one only.  The scary part is that I got tempted to count up how many bras, panties, sussies etc that I own……..I REALLY must not go there!!!  
Here's the link if you'd like a look at the whole gallery, though i will be adding to it for some time to come…….   http://www.pbase.com/abrazo/the_devil_is_in_the_detail
 

No comments: