Thursday 16 December 2010

Blogs

I really must get into the habit…..that said I spend an age reading other blogs and wishing I could produce something similar. Perhaps I'm one of life's readers not writers.  My Mum always did say I had my nose in a book far too much for it to be good for me! Goodness knows what she'd have thought of the internet. One blog I turn to regularly for a good, thought provoking and often humorous read is:

http://amodernmilitarymother.com/

I have recovered from my trip to Cambridge - the walking was ok when I was doing it and popping pills, it was just when I stopped that the problems started. At least I didn't have to rush and better still didn't have several bags to carry - thanks to the nagging of a certain friend ! I actually got a change of clothes into my camera bag (had to leave a lens behind) Never known the like before…..only one pair of shoes, one change of frillies and a T shirt.  I should be keeping this quiet really as I normally travel with a couple of large bags - to cover all eventualities you understand. Ah well memories are short…I hope!

Cambridge was wonderful, the company was, as ever, superb and the photography sublime.





1 comment:

Modern Military Mother said...

Wow! Thank you very much - that was so much more of a link then I was expecting. Cambridge is beautiful - I am delighted you had a lovely trip.

xxx