Sunday 28 March 2010

Preparation

France was relaxing with sightseeing, north to St. Malo and then south to Concarneau. Two very similar and yet very different walled towns. Homecoming was ........ well I'm always pleased to come home though not always pleased at what I find here. No matter now, things are put to rights again and unpleasantness was kept to a minimum. Well it's there bubbling under the surface as ever and I fear the eventual and inevitable eruption will be painful in the extreme. But onward...
There is another trip to No.2 booked for next month and I am already looking forward to that. In the meantime I have Monday night to deal with. I give my first real Photo Presentation to the Camera Club - at least I'm among friends!! The preparation has been a steep learning curve and has, most importantly, shown me how crucial it is to organise myself. A little less of the "Oh! it'll be alright, I'll wing it" attitude and a bit more, dare I say it "Professionalism"
Hmmm, that's a big word. Not sure that I fit it...............

No comments: