Friday 1 April 2011

People who are right.


I'm sure that you know one, or maybe two or three......if you know more than three then you lead a very quiet life indeed!  People who are right are just that, right. No matter what the circumstance, the question, they can come up with the right answer or course of action. It's a way of life for them and if, heaven forbid, they are ever proved wrong the moment is just plain ignored, swept under the carpet.  A slip of the fingers typing just now led me to type "wept" instead of swept....hmmmm that's what some of us who aren't right all the time feel like doing on occasions..... the sheer frustration of it leads to the desire to weep or scream! It would be wonderful to be able to point out to them that others have an opinion worthy of airing and that they just MIGHT be right, but then they wouldn't listen, because they're always right.  I have decided that the best course of action is to be "right ...in my head" nobody can get in there and meddle or contradict  and I can rest with the satisfaction of knowing that I AM right.......well some of the time!

No comments: