Thursday 22 April 2010

Thinking time

We all need this, a little time to think. perhaps its the pleasant rerun of the day or a happy event. Perhaps not. The trouble with thinking is that it is difficult to remain clear headed, at least it is for me. I can think myself into a spiral in no time at all! The confusion which follows is sometimes both draining emotionally and totally counter productive.  For the past two or three years I have been able to turn to photography to divert my mind. mainly because I have been on such a steep learning curve with both the camera and the computer side of things. The curve is not quite so steep now and other things are beginning to creep in at the edges of my thinking, things I can no longer banish. So.......presupposing that I can keep the thoughts clear, logical, less emotional, I have some decisions to make..............

No comments: