Wednesday 25 November 2009

If only



Why do we find it so difficult to please ourselves in life? We are always striving to please others, to put aside our own wishes so that the waters remain unruffled. I say "we"  I can, of course, only speak from my own perspective, that of a Libran.......whether you think that Astrology is a load of bunkum or not........those scales are forever with me as I endeavour to keep life balanced, keep everyone happy. Perhaps it is too late to change - old dog, new tricks - I don't know. But I do know that in so many cases everyone has been happy...... except me. The older I get and the more I think about this the more I realise that it's time to step away from the scales. Time to let everyone do their own balancing. And if the water gets a bit ruffled well so be it! What's the worst that can happen.........

1 comment:

John said...

Oh yes well as a Leo, up until recently that has been my life too. Well it still is to some extent, except now I am pleasing myself a little whilst not ruffling the water as well.
A juggling act!

x