Friday 27 November 2009

Friday


So.... it's Friday. This means a different sort of photograph to be taken. Through the rest of the week I wander around, visiting villages, churches, a seaside town. Or maybe stay in the garden  - lots of scope there for pictures and when the weather is truly bad then the house has a wealth of features of interest. Not to mention the lifetime collections of "stuff" all ripe to be placed before the lens. But on Friday I take a Self Portrait, SP for short. It's fun to do, mostly. On a day when I'm feeling low no matter how I try, it shows in the photo. So my SP is a pretty good indicator of my mood of the day.  Sometimes I "chicken out" and take a bit of me rather than my face. In lots of ways that is even more difficult to do, no, that's wrong - it's more of a challenge! Hmmmm  I wonder what today's will be.......... I might show you, unless it's truly awful.

1 comment:

John said...

Well I hope you show it, no matter what you think of it.